Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV) B.Tech Analog & Digital communication Notes PDFs for Information Technology (IT)
Communication is an essential component of our lives, and it is critical in the field of engineering for efficiently conveying information. There are two basic types of communication methods utilised in engineering: analogue communication and digital communication. This article will look at the ideas, benefits, and uses of analogue and digital communication, with a particular emphasis on their importance in B.Tech engineering.
In this part, we will present a quick overview of the subject and provide the groundwork for addressing analogue and digital communication in the context of B.Tech engineering. We will discuss the significance of excellent communication in engineering and how it affects different engineering fields.
Importance of Analog & Digital communication
We will emphasise the importance of understanding analogue and digital communication principles for B.Tech engineering students in this section. We will talk about how a good foundation in these areas gives students the abilities they need to comprehend and work with communication systems in their future employment. Furthermore, we will discuss how these principles serve as foundations for further courses and specialised fields of study within engineering.
1. Understand the fundamental concepts and principles of analogue and digital communication thoroughly.
2. Learn about the creation, transmission, and receiving of analogue signals, as well as the many modulation techniques used.
3. Investigate the benefits and drawbacks of analogue communication technologies, as well as their applications in industries such as radio broadcasting, telephone, and audio transmission.
4. Learn about digital signal production, transmission, and reconstruction, as well as coding strategies and error detection and repair procedures.
5. Understand the benefits and drawbacks of digital communication systems and how they are used in areas such as internet communication, mobile networks, and data transfer.
6. In terms of signal representation, noise resistance, bandwidth needs, and overall performance, compare and contrast analogue versus digital communication systems.
RGPV B.Tech Information Technology (IT) – Analog & Digital communication (IT404) Notes
Unit-1: DOWNLOAD PDF
Unit-2: DOWNLOAD PDF
Unit-3: DOWNLOAD DF
Unit-4: DOWNLOAD PDF
Unit-5: DOWNLOAD PDF