Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV) B.Tech Mathematics – I Notes PDFs for All Branches (CSE/ME/CE/EE/IT/ECE)
The first mathematics course that engineering students take throughout their undergraduate education is called B.Tech Mathematics – I. The basis for several engineering disciplines, including mechanics, electrical engineering, computer science, and civil engineering, is laid by this topic.
The course focuses on the fundamentals of differential equations, linear algebra, and calculus. Engineering mathematics is the practical application of mathematical ideas that includes problem-solving, modelling, and analysis.
Importance of B.Tech Mathematics – I
Mathematics for B.Tech. Since it introduces students to the fundamental ideas of calculus, differential equations, and linear algebra, I is crucial. It serves as the basis for more advanced maths courses that engineering students will take in the future. To succeed in their chosen engineering profession, students must fully grasp these concepts.
1. To introduce the concept of using improper integrals and curvature concepts to apply differential and integral calculus. It provides a fundamental overview of the Beta and Gamma functions in addition to certain applications.
2. To teach Rolle’s Theorem’s consequences, which are essential for applying analysis to engineering issues.
3. To provide a tool for learning advanced engineering mathematics that uses power series and Fourier series.
4. To familiarise the student with the functions of various variables, which are crucial in the majority of engineering disciplines.
5. To fully develop the fundamental tools of matrices and linear algebra.
RGPV B.Tech Computer Science Engineering (CSE), Mechanical Engineering (ME), Civil Engineering (CE), Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE), Electrical Engineering (EE) and Information technology (IT) Mathematics – I (BT102) Notes
Unit-1: DOWNLOAD PDF
Unit-2: DOWNLOAD PDF
Unit-3: DOWNLOAD PDF
Unit-4: DOWNLOAD PDF
Unit-5: DOWNLOAD PDF